• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum for contractors looking for accomodation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum for contractors looking for accomodation?

Does anybody know if there is a board on here or elsewhere that a Contractor can find short/long term accommodation? I know in the past I've hated staying in a B&B for 6 months and was wondering if anybody knows of a place where contractors can find a house/flat to rent for the duration of their contract?

If any takers I have a large 3 bed house in Sheffield, close to city centre available to contractors.

I use rightmove.co.uk

Plenty of rentals on there.

For house shares or other alternatives, the ClientCo intranet usually has a section for the permies to offer such stuff, to supplement their minimum wages.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

uk.easyroommate.com

Currently weighing up the pro & cons of moving into a house share with 2 females

Comment

Gumtree....
        "His fame rested on solid personal achievements...."

Comment

I've come to hate shared accommodation. For a decent flat share you normally need to pay premium ,in London about 700 and more per month. For 300 more you can get 1 bed room flat for your self....

for about 800 , you can find lower standard studio..

500 per month shares are pretty awful ... share wit 4 - 5 workers...

But I know what you are talking about . paying 50 /day for hotels sucks. But this is the minimum. No other options.

Comment

Working...
          X