• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1

Will Hamilton win the championship then or will it be Massa?
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

I have faith in Hamy.

In the meantime, this is a bit of ITV quality
    Gronda Gronda

Comment

It's already been planned so ferrari will win. Either the mcclaren will have a shunt, or it will be penalised. Massa will win and Hamilton we be lower than 5th.

F1 isn't a sport anymore.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My faith in humanity may be restored if Hamilton's car has not been sabotaged or if he is not deliberately shunted. I fear the worst!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          I fear the worst!!
          But at least BoE will cut the rates next week? I hope they go for 2% cut.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            But at least BoE will cut the rates next week? I hope they go for 2% cut.

Yeah.... but it's only a year since they should have done this and we could have avoided the worst of the downturn, as it takes about six months for rate cuts to work through.
            When that cut does come though, I will be saving quite a bit on my mortgage(1% = 1,000 pounds a year on a 100,000 mortgage), and so will others if they have trackers contractually linked to the base rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              so will others if they have trackers contractually linked to the base rate.
              Check the small print - a number of those "trackers" have got clauses that allow banks to avoid dropping rates even if BoE dropped them.

Comment

After lap 5 looks like still 1st and 4th. As long as it stays this way.....

Comment

I don't know about you lot, but I'm bricking it.....

Comment

back in their places from the grid - 1st and 4th.

I think no more pit stops now?

52 laps of 71 now....

Comment

Working...
                    X