• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banking in EU for UK limited.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banking in EU for UK limited.

Hello,

I have registered a limited company in England and Wales but I mostly live and work as a contractor in Spain.

How can I setup my company to use a Spanish bank and what effects does it have on the management of my company?

Thanks in advance,

T.

Can't Imagine why you Registered your Co in Uk, Prestige?

Try Barclays Bank, They branch in Spain as well as the Uk, which will give you easier access to Banking & funds in both countries

Unless somebody else has better advice?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Can't Imagine why you Registered your Co in Uk, Prestige?

Try Barclays Bank, They branch in Spain as well as the Uk, which will give you easier access to Banking & funds in both countries

Unless somebody else has better advice?

Not really about prestige, simply there is no need for a minimum capital as it is the case in Spain or France.

I am not necessarily looking for a British bank, we are in EU after all !
      What impact would it have if I was banking with a Spanish bank like BBVA with an account in euros ?

Comment

I think you really need to talk to a UK accountant, with reference to submitting your accounts as a UK registered Co etc.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
        X