• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apparently Flex is a good skill right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Flex is a good skill right now?

I've been doing a load of Flex work for the last year or so; recruiters all sound very enthusiastic when I mention "1 year solid flex3/as3 work", whereas my 2-3 years Java and 5 years C++ gets barely a grunt.

Is Flex that hot right now, or am I just the only one who has worked with it, or are they just trying to butter me up? I'm now confused what kind of rate to try and ask - I'd thought Flex in the lower-end £300/day range?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

you're talking about Adobe right ?

we use it too in the .Net world for the eForms

pretty cool how it all works and the integration between components and the Adobe system takes mountains of configuration at all points in the process and nobody really understands it end to end

which is good

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

pretty cool how it all works and the integration between components and the Adobe system takes mountains of configuration at all points in the process and nobody really understands it end to end

which is good

Milan.
      Top post Milan, nice to see you .NETters are good blaggers
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

which is good

Milan.
        Yes, plenty of work there. Adobe software makes Microsoft look good.

Comment

Working...
        X