• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

errr.... got carried away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errr.... got carried away

Got into a email coversation with the head (ie bosses boss) of a HUGE company regarding a contract extension and mentioned there were a few things I would need to discuss with the agent.

He asked about specifics and maybe he could help. So I erm ended up writing a long email
    god knows how he will take it!

Will post it after next contract signed if anyones interested
    Last edited by YHB; 3 November 2008, 20:01.

Originally posted by YHB View Post
    Got into a email coversation with the head (ie bosses boss) of a HUGE company
    Not a hedge fund I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Not a hedge fund I hope?
      One day you will be asked to work for one. You will see the rate on offer and take it

Not long to go for that V8 Vantage

Comment

Originally posted by YHB View Post
        One day you will be asked to work for one. You will see the rate on offer and take it

Not long to go for that V8 Vantage
        I doubt. You are talking to a guy who didn't make a single penny out of the last 2000 .net .con housing boom. And it certainly not going to happen again.
        Last edited by Francko; 3 November 2008, 20:23.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          I doubt. You are talking to a guy who didn't make a single penny out of the last 2000 .net .con boom. And it certainly not going to happen again.
          And believes we should all be living in a Kibbutz(sp?).

Though SKA wll make him a millionaire.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            And believes we should all be living in a Kibbutz(sp?).

Though SKA wll make him a millionaire.......
            Yeahhhh.... it just missed the right time of about 20 years.... SKA-India will soon be ready for 20 quid in the special edition box.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
            X