• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Weekend Rugby Predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Weekend Rugby Predictions

Saturday, 08 November 2008
    England v Pacific Islanders,
    France v Argentina,
    Ireland v Canada,
    Italy v Australia,
    Scotland v New Zealand,
    Wales v South Africa,

Place your bets.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    France v Argentina,
    Ireland v Canada,
    Italy v Australia,
    Scotland v New Zealand,
    Wales v South Africa,

Place your bets.
    I think your predictions are spot on
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Pass.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        France v Argentina,
        Ireland v Canada,
        Italy v Australia,
        Scotland v New Zealand,
        Wales v South Africa,

Place your bets.
        England
        France
        Ireland
        Australia
        New Zealand
        South Africa

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          England
          France
          Ireland
          Australia
          New Zealand
          South Africa
          You sure about France? They got hammered last weekend, which I quite enjoyed watching
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            You sure about France? They got hammered last weekend, which I quite enjoyed watching
            Not sure you can ever be sure wrt to the French. They can change week to week and I think they may be looking for a little revenge considering their last few results against the Argies.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Not sure you can ever be sure wrt to the French. They can change week to week and I think they may be looking for a little revenge considering their last few results against the Argies.
              France always lose when they’re angry.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My picks.... with scores and game predictions!!!

England 31 v Pacific Islanders 10, ENG win, but with many injuries from many Polynesian sidesteps....

France 3 v Argentina 21, - Argentina score 3 brilliant running tries.

Ireland 36 v Canada 14, a grand ol game, Canada tackle hard (most used to play hockey...) and O'Driscoull gets dropped on his head.

Italy 8 v Australia 29, The Convicts win, but unconvincingly. The gel in their hair gets on their hands and drop the ball alot, and the Aussies moan. and moan, and whinge, and moan.

Scotland 0 v New Zealand 72, The men in Black are just too good. Outside of any year that hosts a little yellow trophy....

Wales 14 v South Africa 10 , An upset, Warren Gatland's lads take it to the Saffas, who didn't like the cold. Habana again is brilliant, and scores both tries for the republic.

Going to be a good weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  The French Rugby Union team didnt play last weekend.... you are confusing league with union.

England v Pacific Islanders England by 40
                  France v Argentina, France by 5
                  Ireland v Canada, Ireland by 60
                  Italy v Australia, Aus by 50
                  Scotland v New Zealand, NZ by 10
                  Wales v South Africa, Wales by 10

Comment

Originally posted by StuntManMike View Post
                    My picks.... with scores and game predictions!!!

England 31 v Pacific Islanders 10, ENG win, but with many injuries from many Polynesian sidesteps....
                    clotheslines

France 3 v Argentina 21, - Argentina score 3 brilliant running tries.
                    They haven't had the flair/players to do that for 20 years

Ireland 36 v Canada 14, a grand ol game, Canada tackle hard (most used to play hockey...) and O'Driscoull gets dropped on his head.
                    If that happens there will be more moaning and whinging than the aussies will ever manage

Italy 8 v Australia 29, The Convicts win, but unconvincingly. The gel in their hair gets on their hands and drop the ball alot, and the Aussies moan. and moan, and whinge, and moan.
                    Italian hair gel a secret weapon? Who'd a thunk it?

Scotland 0 v New Zealand 72, The men in Black are just too good. Outside of any year that hosts a little yellow trophy....
                    Scot's to get a thump. Not sure if the scoreline will be that severe though.

Wales 14 v South Africa 10 , An upset, Warren Gatland's lads take it to the Saffas, who didn't like the cold. Habana again is brilliant, and scores both tries for the republic.

Going to be a good weekend!!
                    Mostly wishful thinking me thinks

Comment

Working...
                    X