• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a hard life on the bench...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a hard life on the bench...

...or perhaps not

Sold the house, dosh in the bank. Renting a lovely little place out in the sticks.

Floated the CV last week out of interest but not really bothering to push much, plus my last client has been asking if I'm interested in returning (I'm not at the moment, fancy something different - but it's nice to have a fall back).

Recently I have mostly been... doing a spot of welding on the car (MoT getting close), giving it an oil change, surfing and chilling.

Do what thou wilt

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    ...or perhaps not

Sold the house, dosh in the bank. Renting a lovely little place out in the sticks.

Floated the CV last week out of interest but not really bothering to push much, plus my last client has been asking if I'm interested in returning (I'm not at the moment, fancy something different - but it's nice to have a fall back).

Recently I have mostly been... doing a spot of welding on the car (MoT getting close), giving it an oil change, surfing and chilling.

Yawn

Comment

..., dosh in the bank...
      I spot a flaw in your plan there...
      Last edited by NotAllThere; 4 November 2008, 19:32.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Yawn
        If I ever get religious, I'm going to get a Fatwah taken out on you. If you weren't imaginary that is.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          If I ever get religious, I'm going to get a Fatwah taken out on you. If you weren't imaginary that is.

Comment

...or perhaps not

Are you related to Wilmslow?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Are you related to Wilmslow?
              God I hope not....
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                Yawn
                You smell bad and your friends, in fact, hate you.

Comment

Working...
                X