• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Late-night election thread - anyone else staying up tonight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late-night election thread - anyone else staying up tonight?

Looks like I'm staying up for the long haul. On the plus side, I need to chat with a potential client in Hong Kong and it's mid-morning there now...

Also, is the guy hosting the BBC coverage drunk or jet-lagged or what?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Looks like I'm staying up for the long haul. On the plus side, I need to chat with a potential client in Hong Kong and it's mid-morning there now...

Also, is the guy hosting the BBC coverage drunk or jet-lagged or what?
    Do you mean Dimbleby? Drunk?

I think not.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Doh! I knew I should know who he was Still, he is really bumbling his way through things... a bit like Boris Johnson!

Comment

Not very joined up coverage
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Doh! I knew I should know who he was Still, he is really bumbling his way through things... a bit like Boris Johnson!
            He comes across as bumbling but he's very sharp.

Gives Labour MPs a pretty hard time on Question Time, which is unusual for the BBC.

The man's a national treasure.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

been watching CNN online for 7 hours straight. These guys are light years ahead of something like the BBC. The site does things from the future.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                been watching CNN online for 7 hours straight. These guys are light years ahead of something like the BBC. The site does things from the future.
                Conjecture isn't news. News is news. If they're telling you things that haven't yet happened, they're doing it wrong.

Anyway, the CUK election thread is over here.

Comment

Man, that republican with the little white mustache is an annoying git. So far he's called two interviewers ignorant and demanded one be fired... when Obama gets 270 I half expect him to launch into a expletive-filled anti-terrorist rant.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    He comes across as bumbling but he's very sharp.

Gives Labour MPs a pretty hard time on Question Time, which is unusual for the BBC.

The man's a national treasure.
                    Actually, he has improved a lot over the last two hours. I retract my complaint. But where is the Swingometer?!

Comment

Working...
                    X