• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing for bonfire night?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing for bonfire night?

Having a bonfire? Fireworks? Going to a display?

Very few fireworks so far round our way - usually the 3 weeks up to 5th Nov get something every night.

Credit crunched?

Nothing tonight but I'm manning the BBQ at our street fireworks party on Saturday (weather permitting)!
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Having a bonfire? Fireworks? Going to a display?

Very few fireworks so far round our way - usually the 3 weeks up to 5th Nov get something every night.

Credit crunched?
      Bonfire night was last Friday - bunch of Heathens
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

went to a display last Saturday, not doing anything tonight.
        Going to another this Saturday.

Comment

I want to go for a walk today, but something is holding me up and I'm not hopeful of going now.

Can someone go in my place: Nice walk in London

Edit: There is something terribly wrong with this country.
          Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 5 November 2008, 08:41.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Nothing as have a 4 week old daughter to look after

Oh apart from trying to find a gig!
            ---------------------------------------------------
            Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Nothing, as a catholic, I despise the celebration of the execution of a hero.

Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                Nothing, as a catholic, I despise the celebration of the execution of a hero.

Where is Guido when he's really needed?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

im doing nothing, germans dont celebrate a man who tried to blow up the uk parliment
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Bristol Zoo for the silent firework display. Sounds like could be OK and with a three year old and a 5 monther then a quite one should be about right.
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X