• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dubya to go out with all guns blazing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubya to go out with all guns blazing?

I seem to recall his old man hit Baghdad with a volley of cruise missiles before he ducked out.

How about that long mooted strike on the Iranian nuclear facility? Perhaps he'll give the Israelis the nod.

More likely some more cash for the banks - and pardons for all those in the Laflamme affair.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      How about that long mooted strike on the Iranian nuclear facility? Perhaps he'll give the Israelis the nod.
      He won't do anything now - he knows he will be lucky not to go to jail for what he has done already, but if he orders strike on Iran while new president was already elected he'd risk his personal life there and won't do it.

Comment

Attack France?

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...on-760940.html
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            He won't do anything now - he knows he will be lucky not to go to jail for what he has done already, but if he orders strike on Iran while new president was already elected he'd risk his personal life there and won't do it.
            Jail? Ha ha ha, etc. He's bullet-proof.

Comment

I assume he is about to take on a "consultant" role or the like for Halliburton and Black Water Security.

He has to do some good you know.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                I assume he is about to take on a "consultant" role or the like for Halliburton and Black Water Security.
                And he will be sent to work in Iraq? Maybe that could be offering of good will to Al Quaeda

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  And he will be sent to work in Iraq? Maybe that could be offering of good will to Al Quaeda
                  you mean a profit sharing deal with Al-Qaeda? Wouldn't surprise me.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                    you mean a profit sharing deal with Al-Qaeda? Wouldn't surprise me.
                    So many profits from oil to be made that he might just lose his head over it...

Comment

Working...
                    X