• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I fancy a pint ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fancy a pint ...

... who is up for it?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    ... who is up for it?
    Love to but I've got to drive later...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

... who is up for it?
      ME, I need a bloody big drink!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        ME, I need a bloody big drink!!
        you always need/want a drink

Comment

... who is up for it?
          Line me one up HAB.... I fancy getting smashed

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            you always need/want a drink
            Good point

Right now, I NEED one....

In fact I have some pinkoholic in the fridge which I think I shall use to top myself up from lunch
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I also NEED a drink. Things are not going well at HAB Inc.

Occasional bit of me being poorly, computer kit is in the same sad, ancient and decrepit state as their owner, and progress not been made on several projects.

But more than a drink, I NEED A HOLIDAY
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

OH FFS!

My DSL connection has started to play up now.

Comment

I'd really love a nice bottle of red, shared with some nice company. A nice pleasant, stress free conversation which was at least a quarter about me...possibly with some very nice nibbles NOT cooked by me.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!!! IS IT?!!!! ******* IS IT?!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    I'd really love a nice bottle of red, shared with some nice company. A nice pleasant, stress free conversation which was at least a quarter about me...possibly with some very nice nibbles NOT cooked by me.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!!! IS IT?!!!! ******* IS IT?!!!

cor, they don't half change once they're married.

Just kidding.... Hope all is dandy

Comment

Working...
                    X