• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OBAMA the BIG question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBAMA the BIG question

How much is his house worth???`
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Which one? The one on Pennsylvania Avenue or his other gaff?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

A LOT more than if he had lost. It's now over 10,000 dollars, but you could probably bid them down. Fancy a bid? Here it is.
      Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 5 November 2008, 23:47.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Probably a fair bit less than when he started out on the campaign trail...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          The daily mail will tell us if he gets assassinated
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Will it be worth more or less when he moves in and decides it's only fitting the white house is repainted black? I'd love it if he did that, really wind up the red-necks.

Not been a good week for the racist nutjobs. First black F1 champ, and now first black President. Shame the media have to constantly remind us they're black, proves they're racist. So are all the black people that voted for Obama!

Controversial, but true.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Had to laugh at the news last night.

Lots of black people people in South London being interviewed and the over theme of the day was.......

"All we need now is a black prime minister and this country will be good also"

So we have now come to associate a black leader with improvements to an area/country without no evidence to do so!!!!!

Wonder what they will be saying if he really ****s up!
              ---------------------------------------------------
              Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                Shame the media have to constantly remind us they're black, proves they're racist. So are all the black people that voted for Obama!

Controversial, but true.
                Trolling perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  So are all the black people that voted for Obama!

Controversial, but true.
                  Is it your turn to be village idiot today?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe101 View Post
                    Had to laugh at the news last night.

Lots of black people people in South London being interviewed and the over theme of the day was.......

"All we need now is a black prime minister and this country will be good also"

So we have now come to associate a black leader with improvements to an area/country without no evidence to do so!!!!!

Wonder what they will be saying if he really ****s up!
                    You shouldn't mock the ill-educated. They'll end up knifing you.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X