• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

another little pet hate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another little pet hate

American recruiters who send me mails about job openings in the USA. Don't they know that these are closed to most of the world? You can tell from my online CV that I don't qualify.

Join it up: I know you can't get me a visa, but at least don't send mails that assume I'm able to work in the US. Presumably they do this on the classic spam grounds that those who don't or can't reply positively are of no consequence. That's what I find insulting.

Originally posted by expat View Post
    American recruiters who send me mails about job openings in the USA. Don't they know that these are closed to most of the world? You can tell from my online CV that I don't qualify.

Join it up: I know you can't get me a visa, but at least don't send mails that assume I'm able to work in the US. Presumably they do this on the classic spam grounds that those who don't or can't reply positively are of no consequence. That's what I find insulting.
    Not to mention the pitiful rate that most of them offer

Comment

Working...
    X