• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More doom - House prices down 2.2% in October

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More doom - House prices down 2.2% in October

Link here

Anyone living in the same street as Cyberman is unaffected. Their houses remain at the same value as at the height of the boom.
    ǝןqqıʍ

That street in Reading is the place to be
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I blame CUK.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

So probably doomed for a year or more. the base rate cut will take a while to feed through.

But my next move is to buy more so I am pleased.

Comment

buy on the street near CyberTory prices are falling there but it's almost as nice as the time rift street he lives in, you know the one where prices are stuck at the peak of 2007?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            buy on the street near CyberTory prices are falling there but it's almost as nice as the time rift street he lives in, you know the one where prices are stuck at the peak of 2007?
            So I would have to live near CyberTory?

Comment

Working...
            X