• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The great editor in the sky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The great editor in the sky

At last the hand of god has acted, I the oppressed have been subjugated. My religious discussion on sexuality has been moved to "light relief". Have the censors no sense of debate, or honor. For this is an academic question that has been raised before, and it is of particularly resonant to all those bearded IT contractors who believe they are God's gift to the computer. Many of the people on here are gay or of dubious sexual orientation: beccy, Shaunboy, Sandy, ...

Jabber, are you feeling left out?

Do you want to be Gay?

OK, from now on we'll refer to you as "Jabber the Gay".

There, do you feel better now?
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

I would really like to be Gay. Listening to the mindless prattle of the female ape makes me want gayness. It strikes me as unfortunate that we require these child carriers to further the species. I guess someone has to push the pram about.

Comment

OK, here's a question...

Is being a Gay male the same as wanting to emulate a female?
        Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

I've got a video where a whole bunch of guys emulate over a female.

Comment

No, no for there are the givers and there are the receivers. Now there is a class of gay male who yearns for the submissive, the socket rather than the plug. He could be yearning for the feminine, but equally in my experience, he could be unable to attain conventional union and so seeks out sausage wherever he can find it.

Comment

dubious sexual orientation?

First time anyone has left me out of such a list. I feel insulted.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sorry I thought you had been neutered.

Comment

Jabber, if you really want to know what it's like to receive, I suggest you touch your toes and hang on, it will be like a barn door in a hurricane
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                    I would really like to be Gay. Listening to the mindless prattle of the female ape makes me want gayness. It strikes me as unfortunate that we require these child carriers to further the species. I guess someone has to push the pram about.
                    Don't dump us all in the same boat, not all 'female ape's want to be 'child carriers'. I can't think of anything worse to do with my time, especially as drop-kicking a 2 week old baby is frowned upon in our society (just think of the distance you could get!).

Oh, and I would also think that breeding with the likes of Jabberwocky would hardly be considered 'furthering the species'. More like stepping back towards prokaryotic cellular life.

Comment

Working...
                    X