• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loan

Can anyone recommend a company to get a loan from, most companies wont touch you if you a contractor?

Big Ron has a place near the nightclub. Instant cash, pay back every week.

Sorteeeeed.

Comment

When I tell loan companies I'm a Full Time Employed Company Director they can't lend me money quick enough. Otherwise try Zopa.

Comment

its for a mate, he is using an umbrella so no go with the company director thing...

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
          its for a mate, he is using an umbrella so no go with the company director thing...
          I say that when I order the delux blowup doll.

Comment

no seriously its not for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I say that when I order the delux blowup doll.
              What psi do you use?

Milan
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
                If you are serious, they he is not a contractor but an employer of the umbrella company.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                  If you are serious, they he is not a contractor but an employer of the umbrella company.
                  Correct, but employee not employer.

If he works through an Umbrella he's every bit as employed as any other employee so it shouldn't be an issue that he's a contractor.

Comment

www.PayDayLoan.co.uk

Reassuringly expensive!
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X