• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compliment: Cuk People Rule?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compliment: Cuk People Rule?!

You know how it is...you get cracking on to someone at work you who think is really cool...

Erm, no, this never happens!!

I got talking (via email) with a bloke at work today work who, I sware to god, was normal! He made me laugh in email ways that you lot only ever do!

Turns out he's a contractor...so I plucked up the courage (after several hours) to ask him if he ever got on here...to which he said no.

But I thought, what a compliment....he was so cool and funny I'd thought he must be one of you! Amidst all these COMPLAINTS, I thought I must pass on the compliment.

Dont ever go changing you lot
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    You know how it is...you get cracking on to someone at work you who think is really cool...

I got talking (via email) with a bloke at work today work who, I sware to god, was normal! He made me laugh in email ways that you lot only ever do!

Turns out he's a contractor...so I plucked up the courage (after several hours) to ask him if he ever got on here...to which he said no.

But I thought, what a compliment....he was so cool and funny I'd thought he must be one of you! Amidst all these COMPLAINTS, I thought I must pass on the compliment.

Looks like he took the hint and signed up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Looks like he took the hint and signed up

I can be quite over-powering
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
          Yawn
          To quote a badge I saw someone wearing the other day:

"Well aren't we just a ray of fscking sunshine!"
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
            To quote a badge I saw someone wearing the other day:

"Well aren't we just a ray of fscking sunshine!"

Comment

I LOVE IT HERE!! CUK Rocks

i've learned so much
              Last edited by StuntManMike; 6 November 2008, 21:55. Reason: Contractors Rock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StuntManMike View Post
                I LOVE IT HERE!! CUK Rocks

I've learned so much
                Another mind corrupted in the name of the great god Baal
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Another mind corrupted in the name of the great god Baal
                  Bhaal ??? but he's dead......

Kelemvor is running his pantheon now!!

Comment

I didn't want to own up

Comment

Working...
                    X