• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK front page

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK front page

Kudos where due: CUK got on with it and put up an article about paying tax overseas.

well done CUK

linky

who say's CUK doesn't care about us
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Best start saving for my top up tax, not that this is unknown to me though.
      B00med!

Comment

i) Mr X, a UK tax-resident, decides to take a 6-month contract in Belgium. Upon his return to the UK, he declares to the UK authorities the amount earned and the taxes paid in Belgium.
        What "taxes paid in Belgium"? I'm on a 6-month contract in Germany, via a UK-based agency and my Ltd Co and am carrying on as if I was working in the UK, for tax purposes. As long as I stay under 6 months here, where does paying local tax come into it?

Comment

Working...
        X