• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company QHSE training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company QHSE training

Am sooooooooo fed up of having to complete the H&S and Q, and money laundering etc etc training every time I start in a new contract.... at the start I saw the point, but now I just want to shove em ... the latest ones I have to do are a pain, its not the onew which are multiple choice and you can just keep trying till you get it right, first you have to complete the whole bloody test (around 30 Qs) then if you get one wrong they fail you and you have to re-do the test with completely different questions…bastwards!!

Build a bridge.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yawn
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

To be fair I'll make the tea if the money is right. OK, you have to sit during dull training, just grab a pen and write a 1 on it everytime you earn £1. It will make the pain go away.

Probably not best to explain what you're doing to the course leader, or any of the permies on the course though...
        And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
          To be fair I'll make the tea if the money is right. OK, you have to sit during dull training, just grab a pen and write a 1 on it everytime you earn £1. It will make the pain go away.

Probably not best to explain what you're doing to the course leader, or any of the permies on the course though...
          As I said this is an online training, slides and some obscure questions afterwards.... it its just sitting in front of a trainer, then I'd love it.

Comment

Working...
          X