• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the doghouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the doghouse

Oops
    The missus did a night shift on Wednesday, so last night she was a bit tired. She asked me to keep an eye on the chicken in red wine sauce that was bubbling away, in case she fell asleep on the couch, but I was so deep into civ iv, it boiled dry and burned.

this is gonna cost me

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Oops
    The missus did a night shift on Wednesday, so last night she was a bit tired. She asked me to keep an eye on the chicken in red wine sauce that was bubbling away, in case she fell asleep on the couch, but I was so deep into civ iv, it boiled dry and burned.

this is gonna cost me
    www.tesco.com

I estimate £7.90..... stop being such a baby that isnt much

Comment

£7.90

I wish

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

You should nuke the opposition (civ 4) in retaliation for the chicken incident.
        Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
          You need a reason to nuke the opposition in civ 4? Clearly I have been playing that game wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
            ah, a civ iv fan?

its actually civ iv/colonization

have you tried it?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

I liked civ 2 method of nuking better, just get a horde of spies and they all plant nukes.... so much more fun.

I still reckon civ2 was the best civ yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                ah, a civ iv fan?

its actually civ iv/colonization

have you tried it?

Nope - my PC is to rubbish to run any game from this century.
                Bored.

Comment

Civ 4 owes me many hours of my life back.

Anyone tried the console variant: Civilization Revolution? I'm not sure how well the game would make the transition to a console, but I'd interested to know if anyone has tried it.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

it was National Men Make Dinner Day yesterday!
                    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                    X