• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The North/South divide?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The North/South divide?

Where is it?

Brummies think of themselves as Northerners, yet in Yorkshire we think of them as Southerners?

Imagine how those living at the North pole feel?

Comment

The equator?

Comment

Originally posted by xinetd.d
        Where is it?

Brummies think of themselves as Northerners, yet in Yorkshire we think of them as Southerners?
        And we think of you lot in Yorkshire as Sheep Shaggers.
        Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

Watford
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

That's the Welsh numb nutts, there are limited amounts of Sheep in Yorkshire.

Comment

Well as a Scot from Hamilton, I once worked in the Shetland Islands where I was refered to, somewhat disparingly as a "Sooth Moother" ie Southern Mouth.

Cor Jings !

Comment

"That's the Welsh numb nutts, there are limited amounts of Sheep in Yorkshire."

I beg to differ there are loads of them in Yorkshire. Most hill farms are sheep farms.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Sorry Tony I must have misread the last Sheep Census.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    Watford
                    I agree, anything north of Watford should be quarantined with strict border control.

Comment

Working...
                    X