• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US Army AI invades WoW.. skynet phase 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Army AI invades WoW.. skynet phase 2

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/11...raft-with-ai/1

"We want to use the massively multi-player online game as an experimental laboratory to see if they’re good enough to convince humans that they’re actually human, that can think on their own, have emotions and talk in local slang," said Dr. John in a statement to the press.

scary stuff..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Given the standard of 'communication' from real people I see in battlegrounds today - this could be hilarious.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Given the standard of 'communication' from real people I see in battlegrounds today - this could be hilarious.
      Maybe infiltrating CUK was their previous test, now they're moving up to the next level of intelligence: WoW players.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Maybe infiltrating CUK was their previous test, now they're moving up to the next level of intelligence: WoW players.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

moving up?
          Contractor79 still behaves like a beta version
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

first they'll master WoW..

then CoD4..

then they'll wait for asimo/asbo whatever the robot is called to get a bit better..

then they'll practice in afghanistan..

then the robots will gain there own inteligence and we're doomed
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'd love something to do my dailys (gank evading included) for me while I have a pot noodle..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

OUCH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X