• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I will mostly be asking people on internet sites to divulge personal information. It's my Plan B
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Some work to do one day, some ironing too.
      Then just drinking, sleeping and sh*gging

Comment

Going dogging.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Going dogging.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Going dogging.
            , not with BP's girlfriend again?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The Boosh tonight, then a party tomorrow. Return to the mainland on Sunday.

My mother's maiden name is .......
              and my DOB is ......
              B00med!

Comment

I should have a ticket for the Saffer match.

but the guy I'm sourcing it from is hugely unreliable so I'm not holding my breath.

Then I need to find somewhere showing the Calzaghe fight. Not that I'll be in any state to watch it by then.

Comment

im spending my weekend on World of Warcraft trying to level my character to as close to lvl 70 as possible before the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack is released next week..

and planning my new year trip to asia
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Pitty this fight wasn't 5 years ago. Nothing worse than seeing a great sportsman (Jones) make a fool of themself for money. Before anyone comments I think Joe C is a great boxer too, but he's not quite so past it yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X