• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Browns misinterpretative spin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browns misinterpretative spin

Brown hails 'vote of confidence'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7715082.stm

Of course a labour victory in a labour stronghold close to the PM's place of origin is representative of the whole country's approval of his policies

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

A funny man, Gordon Brown.

"No more boom and bust!"

"We will be rock of stability and fairness!"

"Any more Titanics need sinking guv? I'm just your man."

Comment

The BBC TV was really pissing me off this morning. They had some guy from the SNP on and they were laying into him abuot losing, he kept pointing out that the SNP had doubled thier votes form last election, and hurt the labour margin, and the muppet from the BBC kept going how great it was for Labourt and how crap the SNP had done. It wasnt just a normal interview, the BBC guy really seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and came acorss like a thick bullying rude idiot.

And I couldnt care less about either party. Expect better from the BBC though.

Comment

What I liked was the was it was nowhere on the BBC pages yesterday before the election and all over them today after a Labour win.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

To be honest I was a bit surprised at Labour winning after the massive loss in Crewe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Brown hails 'vote of confidence'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7715082.stm

Of course a labour victory in a labour stronghold close to the PM's place of origin is representative of the whole country's approval of his policies

Agree. He's getting really really desperate now... Who gives a carp about a poxy Scottish by-election anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
              Agree. He's getting really really desperate now... Who gives a carp about a poxy Scottish by-election anyway??
              I concur - it's Scotland - WGAF!!
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                a thick bullying rude idiot.

Now where have I seen one of those before?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Now where have I seen one of those before?
                  Yeah I reckon you might have read and heard that a few times.....

Comment

Working...
                  X