• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You couldn't make it up if you tried...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make it up if you tried...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...438710,00.html

Frighteningly tragic...

STAR'S DAD DIED IN TOILET

The father of former Big Brother contestant Jade Goody died of heroin poisoning in a men's toilet, an inquest was told.

Andrew Goody was found slumped against a toilet at a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Bournemouth by a member of staff.

The inquest heard there was a syringe on the floor by the 42 year old's body.

Mr Goody, who was unemployed, had been battling heroin addiction since he was 19.

He was tested positive for hepatitis C when he was 31 and would inject the drug into his penis.

Mr Goody started sniffing glue aged eight, moving on to alcohol and cannabis when he was 12.

The inquest heard he was trying to kick his drug habit by using prescribed methadone.

It also emerged he had a string of convictions including a four-year-sentence for robbery.

Mr Goody split from Jade's mother Jackiey when Jade was two.

Jade, 24, was brought up on a run-down estate in Bermondsey, south east London, by her mother, a one-armed lesbian.

The former dental assistant has made millions since appearing on Channel 4's Big Brother. She did not attend the inquest.

The coroner recorded that Mr Goody "died as a result of dependence on drugs".
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Comment

salt-of-the-earth those goody's

Comment

Sounds like the sort of "hard working" family that Gordon and Tony are targetting with their social engineering experiments.

At least it never affected her education.

Comment

a one-armed lesbian

Scary thought
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

God, what chance did she have?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
              a one-armed lesbian
              Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'one-armed slot machine'.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'one-armed slot machine'.

10p a pull.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                X