• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working on Sunday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on Sunday

That'll teach me to get my work done during the week instead of procrastinating

Any other losers working today?

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    That'll teach me to get my work done during the week instead of procrastinating

Any other losers working today?
    Me - answering emails from home but still not happy about it! Grrrr
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I thought I was going to & scribbled several lines of notes. But then the impulse passed so I am going to watch the rest of Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia instead.

Comment

Tracing difficult bug - it was raining too so very short squirrel feeing session today

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Tracing difficult bug - it was raining too so very short squirrel feeing session today
          You charge for your squirrels ?

Comment

a) Getting my head around Inheritance Mapping in NHibernate.

b) Transfering data to new database to use a)

c) Getting fed up with a) + b)

d) Gaging to go for a pint because of c)
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              I thought I was going to & scribbled several lines of notes. But then the impulse passed so I am going to watch the rest of Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia instead.
              Not a bad film, although I didn't think much of the sequel "Bring Me the Rest of Alfredo Garcia".
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Isn't it cruel to encourage squirrels to stay up so late in the year when they should be getting their heads down until spring?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Isn't it cruel to encourage squirrels to stay up so late in the year when they should be getting their heads down until spring?
                  Are we still allowed to shoot them with air rifles? Grey ones I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Atw is biased in favor of the who don't hibernate. See, damn immigrants stick together against the natives.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X