• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - 1 year renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed - 1 year renewal

No pay rise, but I might try and hit up my pimp for a few zlotys.
    Bored.

congrats, definitely good news in this business environment
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Weel Done Cutty Sark !

Me tae - anither year - thats me tae the end o'2009 - Jings !!!!

Tae think we'll soon see 2010 !!!

If I had a tail - I wid wag it

Comment

How long is your notice period?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          How long is your notice period?
          Why? Are you a pimp? Anyhooo - 4 weeks.
          Bored.

Comment

Well done!
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Why? Are you a pimp? Anyhooo - 4 weeks.
              I think he was suggesting it does not matter in a downturn how long your contract is for, you are only 4 weeks away from the bench if things change at the client.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I think he was suggesting it does not matter in a downturn how long your contract is for, you are only 4 weeks away from the bench if things change at the client.

HTH
                DoomPrawn strike again!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  Weel Done Cutty Sark !

Me tae - anither year - thats me tae the end o'2009 - Jings !!!!

Tae think we'll soon see 2010 !!!

If I had a tail - I wid wag it
                  Hi Alf, I love your typed Scottish accent. Here's an old chesnut for yae

A wee Glasgow woman goes into a butcher shop, where the butcher has just come out of the freezer and is standing with his hands behind his back, with his bum aimed at an electric fire.
                  The wee woman checks out the display case then asks, "Is that yer Ayrshire bacon?"
                  "Naw," replies the butcher. "It's jist ma haun's ah'm heatin'."

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Hi Alf, I love your typed Scottish accent. Here's an old chesnut for yae

A wee Glasgow woman goes into a butcher shop, where the butcher has just come out of the freezer and is standing with his hands behind his back, with his bum aimed at an electric fire.
                    The wee woman checks out the display case then asks, "Is that yer Ayrshire bacon?"
                    "Naw," replies the butcher. "It's jist ma haun's ah'm heatin'."

Nice one, my brain even read it in a scottish accent
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X