• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I a bad person....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I a bad person....

I was going up the escalator on the tube this morning and let out a bit of a eggy fart. Behind me, 2 steps lower (and hence his nose was around the height of my arse) was a blind man.

With his heightened sense of smell, could this have been a dangerous thing to do?

I truly didn't know he was there until I'd let it go.

It seems wrong to laugh but
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
      I was going up the escalator on the tube this morning and let out a bit of a eggy fart. Behind me, 2 steps lower (and hence his nose was around the height of my arse) was a blind man.

With his heightened sense of smell, could this have been a dangerous thing to do?

I truly didn't know he was there until I'd let it go.
      anyone who drops one without making a full perimeter check, takes too many risks to work in IT IMO

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You think you got away with it, belly, but everyone in the vicinity, including the blind man, knew it was you.

Feel the shame.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          anyone who drops one without making a full perimeter check, takes too many risks to work in IT IMO
          Indeed, it's just downright sloppy.

Ah, perhaps that was a poor choice of words...
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
            Was he blind before you farted in his face?
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                That boy go raaaaaaa
                Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

The blind man aside, you crop-dusted on an escalator on the tube where casualties are likely to number in their tens. What kind of a monster are you?

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
                    The blind man aside, you crop-dusted on an escalator on the tube where casualties are likely to number in their tens. What kind of a monster are you?
                    That's a valid point.

Rhubarb.

Comment

Working...
                    X