• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

True Colors?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Colors?

I do like this site in terms of there must be a community where we can share ideas and thinking.

At the same time there appears to be a sexist, racial, selfish bigotry element who espouses the worst and most shallow in humanity.

Are we money grabbing Contractors or are we people trying to find freedom of expression in terms of our skills and passion for doing a good job?

My thirty years of contracting was based on creativity, empowerment, and excellence – not this shallow low life who get contracting a bad name.

There does appear to be a lot of money grabbing, BNP members on this site, with little respect for woman.

A red flag to the bull? – Question: are you a professional and do you care, or are you just a mercenary? Do you have pride in what you do, or are you just an exploiter of humanity, opportunity and society?

I am a big fan of light relief, but some people on this board really worry me.
    Last edited by ancient; 14 September 2005, 21:47.

Don't feed the troll....

Comment

Originally posted by ancient
      I do like this site in terms of there must be a community where we can share ideas and thinking.

At the same time there appears to be a sexist, racial, selfish bigotry element who espouses the worst and most shallow in humanity.

Are we money grabbing Contractors or are we people trying to find freedom of expression in terms of our skills and passion for doing a good job?

My thirty years of contracting was based on creativity, empowerment, and excellence – not this shallow low life who get contracting a bad name.

There does appear to be a lot of money grabbing, BNP members on this site, with no disrespect for woman.

A red flag to the bull? – Question: are you a professional and do you care, or are you just a mercenary? Do you have pride in what you do, or are you just an exploiter of humanity, opportunity and society?
      I am a non-racist, women-loving mercenary.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Lone Gun Man

You have edited your text and I have edited mine - how reasonable can you get?
        Last edited by ancient; 14 September 2005, 20:34.

Comment

Originally posted by ancient
          You could buy a strap-on brace or have a sex change and look at your own tits?

Though males playing with their breasts are not recommended.

Get a life
          NEWS FLASH FOR ANCIENT. IT IS A JOKE.

I like the quote - that is why it is in my signature. When you post something of any value or humour then maybe I'll put that in. I won't hold my breath though.

One last thing. Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. Write that down.

Comment

Comment

If I was a woman I would feel offended

Of course you don't care about these thing's

Why don't you just buy yourself a cheap video or magazine - pervert

Comment

Comment

Lone Gun Man - you make me laugh

No Balls, shallow and a waste of space

let's hope you do not have any ofspring.

Don't tell me - your a business analyst on the CSA computer system?
                Last edited by ancient; 14 September 2005, 20:08.

Comment

Now I hope you can see that The Lone Gunman is not me. I have just used a part of something he posted because it made me laugh. A lot. I don't want other people (that's you) to have a pop at him so I shall update my signature shortly.

You seem to be taking a real interest in that quote though. Not really sure why. What I am 100% sure about though is...

Comment

Threatend by Xenophon

Well, you have only threatend me twice.

Were you a bully at school or in your past life?

You could always consider some form of councelling

or perhaps take a course in cross-dressing or have your breast's enlarged?

Ask your mother for advice?

You need help.
                    Last edited by ancient; 14 September 2005, 20:35.

Comment

Working...
                    X