• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rant about my ex wife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant about my ex wife

It was bad enough having my ex-wife whine at my daughter after she spilt food on her clothes at a party(she is 6 years old - she spills food - what a suprise) and the kids tell me she makes them wear dirty clothes.

Now my son is a bit ill (being sick every few hours - though gradually getting better). He is off school today - and getting stressed as "Mummy will make me go to school even if I am ill".

Relations between me and the ex have been good over the last year (we merely shout at each other).

My gf wants me to say nothing and keep the peace. I suppose she is right but I am not happy. I have said if there is ANYTHING else I am going to kick off WW3.

Apologies for the rant - you can all get back to your discussions about house prices now.

BP
    PS I do know how much her house is worth - I ****ing paid for it.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It was bad enough having my ex-wife whine at my daughter after she spilt food on her clothes at a party(she is 6 years old - she spills food - what a suprise) and the kids tell me she makes them wear dirty clothes.

Now my son is a bit ill (being sick every few hours - though gradually getting better). He is off school today - and getting stressed as "Mummy will make me go to school even if I am ill".

Relations between me and the ex have been good over the last year (we merely shout at each other).

My gf wants me to say nothing and keep the peace. I suppose she is right but I am not happy. I have said if there is ANYTHING else I am going to kick off WW3.

Apologies for the rant - you can all get back to your discussions about house prices now.

BP
    Sorry to hear Brillo. I would listen to the girlfriend, women know best
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

I feel for you BP, however my kids school have a policy that they would rather the kids attend school if they are unwell and the school will decide whether of not to send them home.... bonkers if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I feel for you BP, however my kids school have a policy that they would rather the kids attend school if they are unwell and the school will decide whether of not to send them home.... bonkers if you ask me
        hmmmm - good point - might work out well for me though - my ex is uncontactable most days - so they would call me or the gf.

all good evidence in court!

shame for the kids though eh.....

Comment

Sorry to hear that BP. I know where your coming from though. My ex always thinks of herself first and the kids second. One day my son (9 at the time) was going away with school for a few days to the Isle of White. She left him to pack his own bag, he had 3 tops and a football in it! Went barmy with her but it made no difference.

Comforting to know that the courts always favour the female when it comes to nuturing.

Comment

BP

That would have been far more interesting if I cared in the least.

Comment

BP
              Dude, i know full well where you're coming from! My wife was the same as your GF and it turns outs she was right. she kept me quiet when i want to go round and smash the ex in the face, she stopped me fighting some battles i was just never going to win due to uneven slant towards women.

Trust the gf, they can see from outside and dont have the blinkers or emotions that you or i will have. Stick with it pal.
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

BP
                Go mid-evil on her.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

You're not a mate so what I should do is shut my mouth.

OK, as ever: what will be best for the kids? It is unlikely to be WW3.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                    Sorry to hear Brillo. I would listen to the girlfriend, women know best
                    hmmm - indeed. I dont mind picking a fight with easy targets. like HMRC or the family courts.

But women should be obeyed at all times.......

Comment

Working...
                    X