• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Folks, a gentle reminder...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, a gentle reminder...

...if needed.

Nearly 11 O'Clock.

I've got the TV on. That Patch fellow is doing well for 110.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      ...if needed.
      Nearly 11 O'Clock.
      I'm hoping they use the tannoy here to announce it.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        ...if needed.

Nearly 11 O'Clock.
        Hey, anyone noticed that today at 11 minutes past 11 o'clock it will the 11th minute past the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month?

Cool!

They should make this a special day.

Comment

Thanks, Churchy

Comment

Just out of interest, when did the 1 minute silence become a two minute silence ?

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
              Just out of interest, when did the 1 minute silence become a two minute silence ?
              it was 1 minute here... fire alarm gave a short burst to signify the start and end
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

2 mins in Manchester - I could hear the gun going off in St Peters Sq.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  it was 1 minute here... fire alarm gave a short burst to signify the start and end
                  Either that or you are about to be burned to death.
                  Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

They announced it over the tannoy at my client site, however its a US company and they had far better things to do with their 2 minutes

Comment

Working...
                    X