• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The REAL reason why this board is not as good as EZ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REAL reason why this board is not as good as EZ

Ok, we all know EZBoard was piece of crap, and this place took a number of good things from it like more or less clean layout, however, there is one KEY thing that is missing and this is the REAL deal that we need: icons.

Icons here are crap, and EZboards are top dog.

Just look at them!!!!

Only COMMON people use them anyhow. Us class types would never dream of using them.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Only COMMON people use them anyhow. Us class types would never dream of using them.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

There's plenty of icon packs available for this board software, if the admins knew where to look.
        Discuss PDA/Smartphones
        Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Originally posted by dazza12
          There's plenty of icon packs available for this board software, if the admins knew where to look.
          Please please get the old good pack as shown above then!!!!

Comment

Your reliance on 'emoticons' to convey your meaning merely highlights the language deficit you quite clearly suffer from

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
              Your reliance on 'emoticons' to convey your meaning merely highlights the language deficit you quite clearly suffer from
              Is that so?

Comment

I must admit the old emoticons were fantastic.

We don't see enough rolling smilies that's the main problem.

Comment

Working...
                X