• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1000 posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 posts

What a (sorry) achievement!

Thanks to everyone for writing such tulip and giving me the opportunity to make such witty ripostes!

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    What a (sorry) achievement!

Thanks to everyone for writing such tulip and giving me the opportunity to make such witty ripostes!
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Amateur.

Back in the old times I remember getting about 1000 in replies in just one thread, and it was exciting discussion unline consecutive rubbish postings in test-please-whatever. I don't think we have 30 second delay between posts too

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Back in the old times I remember getting about 1000 in replies in just one thread
        So the level of abuse you get is about the same now as then?

Comment

So the level of abuse you get is about the same now as then?
          These days I mainly dish it out on beat-bhoys like sas

Comment

These days I mainly dish it out on beat-bhoys like sas
            I'd noticed you scored a couple of victories recently.

Comment

I'd noticed you scored a couple of victories recently.
              You should have seen how I totally beaten up silly shaunbhoy in thread dedicated to the right choice when one becomes a hostage

Comment

You should have seen how I totally beaten up silly shaunbhoy in thread dedicated to the right choice when one becomes a hostage
                I think MarillionFan summed it up pretty well...

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                The first member is obviously quite technically gifted. But this is where it finishes. He constantly tries to have the last word on every thread. He offers advice to everyone about every subject. He's a real know-it-all, but really seems to know nothing. As someone once said about Lisa in a Simpsons episode - 'Oh here she comes an answer to a question nobody asked'. Anyway my question is, do you think this member has anything else in his life and how can we stop him offering stupid advice to everyone?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I do hope Admin decides to delete a few of your posts and makes you do it again!

Actually - maybe not.....

Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                  X