• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How greedy are you ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How greedy are you ?

The fat cats are getting some stick, but aren't we all a bit greedy?

I admit it freely, I am greedier tha Mike Douglas in Wall st.
    13.33%
    Greedy, yes, but wouldn't want to hurt someone just to make a pile
    46.67%
    Not very greedy at all, I am comfortable. Who needs more
    26.67%
    Definately not. In the West we already have too much already, I feel guilty about that
    6.67%
    Bring on the revolution, equal shares for everyone. Speculants will be first up against the wall
    6.67%

The poll is expired.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I am greedy to the point where I want enough to not have to work, or have a business. But I dont feel the urge to have the best car etc.
    I am lazy but not to materialistic.... and you cant have to much fun on the unemployment, so you need to work to a position to be comfortably lazy and afford the things to keep you fit and occupied.

Comment

The greed and arrogance of western peoples will soon become apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        The fat cats are getting some stick, but aren't we all a bit greedy?

:
        You eating that last pie?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          I am greedy to the point where I want enough to not have to work, or have a business. But I dont feel the urge to have the best car etc.
          WHS

Comment

it's all relative isn't it? i don't believe myself to be greedy. careful perhaps and insular probably but not greedy. we could have flasher cars and houses and gadgets but we don't. we live well and are saving to secure our childrens future and our retirement. i'm not greedy.

but if i place myself into a different existence: slum, orphanage, fly-blown hospital, refugee tent etc. then suddenly the wealth and comfort of my family unit appears unimaginably greedy. i should give more. we should all give more.
            Last edited by DS23; 12 November 2008, 10:12. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
              The greed and arrogance of western peoples will soon become apparent.
              Weak Earthlings.

Exterminate.
              Bored.

Comment

I couldn't beat SA in a run to the Buffet
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

why? cos you is so fat?

Comment

As there's no option in the poll:

I'm as greedy as Andyw
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X