• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK - basket case ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK - basket case ?

UK the new "Basket case"
    I'm alright Jack

I hate these journos who talk everything up. It's going to be bad in the UK really really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
      I hate these journos who talk everything up. It's going to be bad in the UK really really bad.
      Stop sugar coating it. We're talking worse than a nuclear holocaust combined with an asteroid hit on the same day that a deadly virus escapes from a military lab. At the very least.

Comment

Outlook As Gordon Brown plans his reflationary strategy, an old bogey has returned to haunt the Government's ambitions – the possibility of a sterling crisis

In my opinion, any journo that manages to mention an old bogey in the same article that mentions GB is a fkn genius

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

In my opinion, any journo that manages to mention an old bogey in the same article that mentions GB is a fkn genius

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Stop sugar coating it. We're talking worse than a nuclear holocaust combined with an asteroid hit on the same day that a deadly virus escapes from a military lab. At the very least.
            With Brownstuff on the box saying it's not an asteroid but a fluffy bunny coming to say hello and will land quietly in a deserted part of shropshire.

Comment

Sick man of Europe.
              Cap in hand to the IMF.
              Binmen on strike.
              Flares, sideburns and Ford Cortinas.
              Jumpers for goal posts.
              Marvellous.
              Bored.

Comment

Gordon has his fingers in the till and with an election looming he is going on a spending spree and create more debt. If he cannot cut public spending when we need to, I see no hope of him ever cutting it. That means higher and higher taxes, but he will do anything for another few years of power. Keep voting for him!!

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                  Sick man of Europe.
                  Cap in hand to the IMF.
                  Binmen on strike.
                  Flares, sideburns and Ford Cortinas.
                  Jumpers for goal posts.
                  Marvellous.
                  All we need now are piles of coffins outside graveyards and it'll be the 1970's, except it'll be worse and the music will be crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                    All we need now are piles of coffins outside graveyards and it'll be the 1970's, except it'll be worse and the music will be crap.
                    They still have music? I thought they just recycled the old stuff for teenagers who never heard it before.
                    Bored.

Comment

Working...
                    X