• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobiles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobiles

I want to replace my mobile. Any suggestions for good ones? would like one which has a half decent capacity MP3 player and isn't the size of Norway.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Something a grandad could operate?

Comment

Orange SPV C500.
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

"Something a grandad could operate"

Not quite there yet unless my daughter has something she needs to tell me!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
          Orange SPV C500.
          Good man. .NET framework is built into that phone. Old Bill would be proud of you.

Comment

I tend to go for simple phones now; the more cameras and other gadgets they seem to have, the worse they are at actually making phone calls! Plus I have a Creative Zen mp3 player.

There are a lot of descent phones out there that can play mp3's and I would suggest that you look at any with an MMC slot so that you can buy a 1gig card or something for it.

Comment

I recently got a Nokia 6230i which seems pretty good.

I hate buying phones, I always seem to have to talk to some Spivey wheeler-dealer type salesman who wants to negotiate as though I’m buying a car rather than a £10 phone.

Comment

Tony

I have been using the Nokia 8800 for a few months now and it ticks all the relevant boxes.

Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

flash git

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
                    flash git
                    See what happens when God is on your side? It opens doors I tell you!
                    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
                    X