• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apparations vs. Bonekickers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparations vs. Bonekickers

Well the new beeb drama Apparitions has just kicked off with some lame line about Mother Theresa and a tin of tuna.

Hmmm.... this doesn't bode well....

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Well the new beeb drama Apparitions has just kicked off with some lame line about Mother Theresa and a tin of tuna.
    It was good, not fantastic, but not as outlandish as it might have been. I'm sure it'll be discussed after mass on Sunday, I'll make sure I have a pressing engagement. Bum, I need to stay behind, the kids have a First Holy Communion lesson.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      Bum, I need to stay behind, the kids have a First Holy Communion lesson.
      We had ours on Tuesday evening - it was very Holy and very dull
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post

Hmmm.... this doesn't bode well....
        Oh well at least it has Martin Shaw in it - doesn't take a lot to keep me entertained
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          We had ours on Tuesday evening - it was very Holy and very dull
          If I'd sent them to catholic primary school, they'd get it as part of their everyday lessons (like we did as nippers).

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            Oh well at least it has Martin Shaw in it - doesn't take a lot to keep me entertained
            And does the fact that he's "out of bounds" as a priest make him more attractive?

Comment

If I'd sent them to catholic primary school, they'd get it as part of their everyday lessons (like we did as nippers).
              Well they dont do that at my daughter's school. There are 8 classes in the evening for just for the parents and 16 during Mass for the children, spread over 8 months. A register is taken to see who attends.
              I don't mind it all, as we attend fairly regularly anyway - Himself is not keen and attends as little as poss!

I was at a convent school so they did it all 'in house' as it were, my folks just turned up for the big day.

Comment

And does the fact that he's "out of bounds" as a priest make him more attractive?
                I can be very persuasive

PS - I once spilt a glass of wine on him in a wine bar once - hop he does not remember

Comment

Attractive Priests ? No such thing, they're all wrinkly with too much ear hair

Comment

Oh I was never the same after 'The Thorn Birds'

Comment

Working...
                    X