• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for BGG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for BGG

Mr BGG

I spent a fair amount of time playing civ iv online, against people from across the globe. Some of the games were legendary, but there was one guy who would join games, pause then quit, which stalled the game for everyone. He kept changing ID's, but you could always recognise him afterwards when he started gloating. It got so bad that I stopped playing in the end

Have you come across this ? whats the answer ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Have you come across this ? whats the answer ?
    watch out for usernames
    andyw
    andy_w
    andyw666
    andyvv
    wandy

etc...
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

is only bgg allowed to answer? i'm sure bobnobidbob would have useful and erudite things to say on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        is only bgg allowed to answer? i'm sure bobnobidbob would have useful and erudite things to say on this matter.
        I would ask him, but he might pause halfway through, and leave me in limbo

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X