• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**Contractor rates that do not reflect the current market?*

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Contractor rates that do not reflect the current market?*

LOL Just got this in email

Hi <Name>

Are you paying contractor rates that do not reflect the current market condition? Would you like to know what you could be paying? Would you like to make your remaining budget go further? Please find attached a detailed contractor rate card.

As the largest IT contract supplier in the UK, Computer People are in the best position to respond to falling market rates and provide excellent candidates at well below previous rates from a choice of over 400,000 live candidates.

We are currently undertaking benchmarking projects with a number of customers and highlighting that Computer People are in a position to make significant cost savings on either existing contractors or up coming projects.

With the need to cuts costs ever more pertinent I would really welcome the opportunity to show you just how much of a difference we can make to your projects and to your bottom line.

Please contact me on the number below if you wish to discuss further.

Regards,

Anthony Halvatzis

Principle Consultant

Computer People

Tel: 01293 554207

Fax: 01293 554225
    Yawn!

Originally posted by Liability View Post
    LOL Just got this in email

Yawn!
    Name and sha.... oh, wait. Very brave.

Comment

OP isn't doing anything wrong in my book.

A factual email that... no libel at all...

No sir...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I rather like his job title - 'Principle Consultant' Shome mishtake shurely?

Hi all
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I doesn't even state selling of grandmothers..

Nope...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

'welcome the opportunity to show you just how much of a difference we can make to your bottom ...'

Bottom my Arse.

Comment

We all like to think of ourselves as business-savy don't we? Well, this man is only conducting his business.

Comment

Computer People are in the best position to respond to falling market rates and provide excellent candidates at well below previous rates from a choice of over 400,000 live candidates.
                No way are there 400,000 excellent candidates available, live or dead.

Unless Computer People's definition of excellent is different from mine.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                  No way are there 400,000 excellent candidates available, live or dead.

Unless Computer People's definition of excellent is different from mine.
                  India?

Comment

I want to see the attached rate card...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X