• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IP/post correlation analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP/post correlation analysis

As you know I have finally conducted an IP address and post time/nick correlation using invisible web bug (small transparent GIF image I used in my posts).

The chart above is totally unrelated to the topic.

Now, the analysis clearly answered to question who is using multiple nicks. I must say I was deeply shocked by the findings, so much in fact that I took time off to think over whether I should let the world know the shocking truth.

After good thinking I have come to conclusion that its best to leave things as they are for ignorant minds cope better with sweet lies than harsh truth.

You could always PM the guilty parties...

If of course you'd spent the afternoon analysing the data and not as we all suspect "pulling your pud".
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

After good thinking I have come to conclusion that its best to leave things as they are for ignorant minds cope better with sweet lies than harsh truth.
      C'mon! You can't tease like that. Post your analysis.

You could always PM the guilty parties...
      What would be the point of that? It's not like someone's been caught fiddling with little boys. Using multiple nicks. What's the big crime? I've got a few names I post under.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        As you know I have finally conducted an IP address and post time/nick correlation using invisible web bug (small transparent GIF image I used in my posts).

The chart above is totally unrelated to the topic.

Now, the analysis clearly answered to question who is using multiple nicks. I must say I was deeply shocked by the findings, so much in fact that I took time off to think over whether I should let the world know the shocking truth.

Just a thought, but have you ever considered going out and getting laid?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          [..]
          Damn... England is changing you so much.... definetely you won't be able to go back to Moscow anymore...
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

However.... who could post with different profiles...?

can it be someone on a cushy contract for the state sector who doesn't have to do any real work?????
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
              However.... who could post with different profiles...?

can it be someone on a cushy contract for the state sector who doesn't have to do any real work?????
              Ahem... Franco, if you read my post again, I openly admit I post under several names. It's no secret

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                Ahem... Franco, if you read my post again, I openly admit I post under several names. It's no secret

C'mon WS cut the man some slack. He's Italian...
                You know you'll need us!

Comment

AtW, are you going to post the analysis or continue to pr1ck tease us?

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    AtW, are you going to post the analysis or continue to pr1ck tease us?
                    He's been wanking all afternoon, he hasn't the ability to do the analysis and he doesn't have the relevant information otherwise as DP mentioned he'd be all over this forum like a rash showing us how *clever* he is.
                    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
                    X