• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Her Upstairs ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her Upstairs ...

Jings !

Ah left Prometheus which was orbtin' Solaris a couple of weeks ago - ah telt my bird Hari I was just nippi' oot fir some teabags - got the bus back tae Glebe Street - and Ive forgoten to go back hame !

Noo I need a really good make-up-some-story-that-the-wife-will-believe - or Alf will be fir the High Jump !

Ah tell ye- those Moscow girls can really knock you out !

Whit shall I say ????

i love doing magic mushrooms at work too
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard
    You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      Jings !

Ah left Prometheus which was orbtin' Solaris a couple of weeks ago - ah telt my bird Hari I was just nippi' oot fir some teabags - got the bus back tae Glebe Street - and Ive forgoten to go back hame !

Noo I need a really good make-up-some-story-that-the-wife-will-believe - or Alf will be fir the High Jump !

Whit shall I say ????
      Can anyone be arsed to translate this Irvine Welsh-speak?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Jings !

Whit shall I say ????
        'twas the aliens pet, 'onest!
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Step away from the coffee machine.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Can anyone be arsed to translate this Irvine Welsh-speak?
            I'm a fluent speaker but I find it hard to read. Same way I'm a pretty good swearer but it always looks terrible written down.

Comment

Jings !

Whit shall I say ????
              Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
              Great irritatin' bugger o' the dour race.

Comment

Jings !

Whit shall I say ????
                Tell her you were sectioned under the mental health act for a few days....she'll believe you believe me.

Comment

Working...
                X