• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passport Renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passport Renewal

£72!!!! Yes £72. And the kids need their's doing aswell at £46 a time.

Outrageous.

It's only fair™
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      It's only fair™
      WHS.

Another NL stealth tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
        £72!!!! Yes £72. And the kids need their's doing aswell at £46 a time.

Outrageous.

That's truly amazing, and outrageous !! They sneaked that one in quietly. Still, somebody has to pay for those mega public service pensions. Just checked and the cost of a standard passport in 1997 was 18 quid. A quick calculation shows that to be exactly 4 times the price. They do like round numbers !!

Comment

It cost £2 in 1968 x 15 for inflation = £30 at todays prices. So the Passport Agency if less than half efficiant as it used to be. Before 1915 there wer no passports, people just travelled where they wanted to.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Cost me a lot more than £7200 and it was well worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Cost me a lot more than £7200 and it was well worth it...
              Depends who you ask.

Are you running scared now they've outlawed your SKA, along with any other zombie bot networks masquerading as downloadable apps?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11..._criminalised/

"DoS and distributed hacking tools finally criminalised". I saw that and thought of you.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Dont go abroad!

Sorted.......

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  "DoS and distributed hacking tools finally criminalised". I saw that and thought of you.
                  Thanks, I checked it out too - does not apply to us, nowhere near really.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Thanks, I checked it out too - does not apply to us, nowhere near really.
                    Maybe not according to your frontage. But I'm sure there's a backdoor in there somewhere. If I was you I'd be worried someone was going to kick it in. Trust me, you don't want anyone kicking your backdoor in.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X