• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children in Need

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children in Need

Just watched Girls Aloud attempt a bit of a live performance. They make X Factor sound good, and Cheryl's one of the judges.

Children in Need's been crap since Joanna Lumley stopped getting her kit off. So about 20 years straight!

Still, it's serves a good purpose. Keeps the peados in doors for one night so we can go round and firebomb them.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Just watched Girls Aloud attempt a bit of a live performance. They make X Factor sound good, and Cheryl's one of the judges.

Children in Need's been crap since Joanna Lumley stopped getting her kit off. So about 20 years straight!

Still, it's serves a good purpose. Keeps the peados in doors for one night so we can go round and firebomb them.
    So it keeps the paedos in, and you're in ............

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      So it keeps the paedos in, and you're in ............
      No I'm piggybacking your wireless network. Just getting the molotov ready.

Look out the window in 2 minutes, should be a good mugshot for my fake facebook profile. Look me up. Just search for Paedo Killer. Though it only works if you're at work, due to the proxies.
      Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

b O O M !!!

Comment

Dammit the flasher never went off. Need to come back next year. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll send you something in the post as compensation. Whatever you're thinking, it's only dark chocolate, promise.
          Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

If BBC wanted to help them so much they'd close down for a week and pass over all the taxpayer money (should be around £40 mln easy) to the children in need. Everyone would notice too, maybe BBC should have put blank screen with a few words - phone where to donate money and website, once amount reaches required then BBC comes back online.

Comment

That would be more entertaining.

Though all the 'celebrities' appear for free, so they'd only be saving a few quid. Can't be spending more than that on this production. More professional stuff on You've Been Framed.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                Can't be spending more than that on this production.
                I think you did not get my suggestion - BBC totally shuts down for a week, no staff gets paid, nothing gets done - blank screen apart from phone number to donate, if people so badly want BBC back (Eastenders - yuck), they'd donate quickly, if not tax payer money for the week go to those children.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I think you did not get my suggestion - BBC totally shuts down for a week, no staff gets paid, nothing gets done - blank screen apart from phone number to donate, if people so badly want BBC back (Eastenders - yuck), they'd donate quickly, if not tax payer money for the week go to those children.
                  You aint making much sense AtW

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    You aint making much sense AtW
                    Drinking beer now and going to play WW2 strategy game

Comment

Working...
                    X