• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices

Any takers?

Freehold or Leashold?
    If your giving it away......

Comment

My house has a price! I was going to remortgage recently and some scummy surveyor decided upon driving past it that it was worth £15k less than the fair market value for it! Nevermind the fact that a practically identical one round the corner (in considerably poorly decorative condition) went for £10k more than he valued mine at.

Grrr...

Comment

Could it be that you were drying your underwear on the radiators
        and the empty Vodka bottles on the floor put this guy off?

Comment

Which part of 'driving past' did you not get?? He didn't even get out of his car! I live in a cul-de-sac so he had opportunity to go past it twice!

Lazy arse blokes.

Comment

Must have been the Ponies , Caravans and various females wearing large hooped earings that put him off.
            I wouldn't get out of my car either..

Comment

Damn, how did you know that was my house? Do you think the freshly tarmac'd drive where my front lawn used to be was a no-no? I thought the grass poking through it was quite quaint.

Comment

Calling it "Shangrila" was your fist mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
                  Damn, how did you know that was my house? Do you think the freshly tarmac'd drive where my front lawn used to be was a no-no? I thought the grass poking through it was quite quaint.

Talking about sac, are you up for some *exercise* tonight LM?
                  Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                  You know you'll need us!

Comment

There goes the neighbourhood

Comment

Working...
                    X