• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Evidence of Lying Corrupt Thieving Violent Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Evidence of Lying Corrupt Thieving Violent Police

Police convictions included benefit fraud, discharging a firearm, possession of a cannabis plant, being drunk and disorderly, assault and theft.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1935479.ece
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Typical Sun reader?

Originally posted by exbootneck
    I think you will find that this group belongs to the ethnics wanting to join the police and are taken because they will scrape the barrel to appear multicultural.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Typical Sun reader?

No, it's in other papers as well. You obviously haven’t any brains to make a constructive comment.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        No, it's in other papers as well. You obviously haven’t any brains to make a constructive comment.
        I was commenting on the apparent racist nature of the unmoderated comments posted on the website rather than having a direct dig at you.

But if I haven't spelled that out for you, I apologise. In future correspondence I shall endeavor to use words of less than two syllables and refrain from irony.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Typical Sun reader?
          yes.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            No, it's in other papers as well.
            Just because something has appeared in print twice is good enough for Wikipedia, it shouldn't be good enough for us all.

For the record, I searched for "Hampshire Police" and this story on the news websites, a summary is below.

Times - Not found
            Telegraph - Not found
            Independent - Not found
            Guardian - Not found
            Mirror - Found
            Metro - Found

In both cases the story was almost word-for-word with the Sun article.

I leave the reader to draw their own conclusions as to the quality of journalism which led to this story, and the actual impact on the quality of policing in Hampshire.

Comment

Just because something has appeared in print twice is good enough for Wikipedia, it shouldn't be good enough for us all.

For the record, I searched for "Hampshire Police" and this story on the news websites, a summary is below.

Times - Not found
              Telegraph - Not found
              Independent - Not found
              Guardian - Not found
              Mirror - Found
              Metro - Found

In both cases the story was almost word-for-word with the Sun article.

I leave the reader to draw their own conclusions as to the quality of journalism which led to this story, and the actual impact on the quality of policing in Hampshire.
              And I read it on PA, Reuters and the BBC website.

So one should draw ones own conclusions about this plank.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                And I read it on PA, Reuters and the BBC website.

So one should draw ones own conclusions about this plank.
                Have we discovered the true identity of the Purple Exterminator?

Oh and Links?

Reuters - http://search.uk.reuters.com/rsearch...srch-top-quote

BBC - http://search.bbc.co.uk/search?go=ho...&Search=Search

Comment

Have we discovered the true identity of the Purple Exterminator?
                  I recon it's Denny.

Comment

Links for those planks incapable of using a search engine in any meaningful way.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp..._Jp0tMkrZbp7tw

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/7732250.stm

The reuters one is left as an exercise for the training of planks.

Comment

Working...
                    X