• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who is the most detested?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is the most detested?

Thought it may be fun to throw mud at the most detested industries so who do YOU detest most?
    Estate Agent
    2.17%
    Traffic Warden
    13.04%
    Human Resources Officer
    6.52%
    Mobile Phone Shop Salesperson
    2.17%
    Call Centre Operator
    4.35%
    Politician
    15.22%
    Television Evangelist
    15.22%
    Journalist
    2.17%
    Recruitment Agent
    39.13%

The poll is expired.

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Traffic wardens
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hmrc
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Television evangelist is the hands down winner surely

Comment

It was a close run thing for me between Traffic Warden and Politician, the others you listed are amateurs by comparison to those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Hmrc
            Thought about that but then got scared (in case I drew too much attention to the tax collecting bunch)!
            I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Shouldn't this be a multiple choice poll?

.....and where's the AndyW option
              Last edited by Bear; 17 November 2008, 13:27.
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Shouldn't this be a multiple choise poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Traffic wardens
                  I've never fully understood this one, I detest the people who flout the law and park in inconsiderate places more than those who try to police it.

I'm 37 and I've never had a ticket in my life, it’s not that hard to park responsibly.

It's not there but 'pushy sales people' should be.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Social worker?

Comment

Working...
                    X