• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A day in the life of AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day in the life of AtW

Get up, log on to ebay hoping to pick up a bargain coz I am tightwad skinflint

Get outbid by some b**tard who is brighter than me and exploits technology better than I could

Spend the rest of the day whingeing about it on CUK.

Go to bed

So what have you got for us tomorrow AtW?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Get outbid by some b**tard who is brighter than me and exploits technology better than I could

Go to bed

Go on then brylcreem boy. Tell us about your exciting day on the phones or the definite highlight of winning the most detested poll

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Go on then brylcreem boy. Tell us about your exciting day on the phones or the definite highlight of winning the most detested poll
      AtW will be speaking on my behalf
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Go to bed

you could have just written "<placeholder for now>"

you will be sorry when the demand for SKA developers goes through the roof and you don't get a look in!

Comment

Still got a thing going on for alexei then OS?
          How quaint!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            you could have just written "<placeholder for now>"

you will be sorry when the demand for SKA developers goes through the roof and you don't get a look in!
            I believe that's anticipated to be some time in in the 27th Century. SKA productivity would be far better, only its creator wastes most of his time posting pure tulipe on here.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              I believe that's anticipated to be some time in in the 27th Century. SKA productivity would be far better, only its creator wastes most of his time posting pure tulipe on here.
              That and creating sockpuppets containing "DiscoStu".......

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Still got a thing going on for alexei then OS?
                How quaint!!
                I am sorry to inform you that I am happily married. Still having to fluff your drivel with smilies so we know when we are supposed to laugh I see. How quaint.

Comment

I am sorry to inform you that I am happily married. Still having to fluff your drivel with smilies so we know when we are supposed to laugh I see. How quaint.
                  The smilies are simply there to aid the simpletons. Glad to see you are finding them of assistance.

Now about you and alexei? Kindred spirits?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Now about you and alexei? Kindred spirits?
                    You sound more desperate and lonely than usual and I detect a hint of jealousy. Others say it's your BO that prevents you from having any friends. To be honest I can't really fault their analysis.

Comment

Working...
                    X