• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

you all look so normal on there..

i know the "no names associated to CUK id's" rule, but it is good fun trying to guess who could be who, also surprising how many women are in the group

although given the "show us yer.." greeting they'd get its understandable..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Wow, I hadn't checked there for ages.

There's quite a few of us now.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

i know the "no names associated to CUK id's" rule, but it is good fun trying to guess who could be who, also surprising how many women are in the group

although given the "show us yer.." greeting they'd get its understandable..
      Yes I can understand it to, the minute someone cottoned on the the fact I was female I got several suggestions regarding beavers and pussy's. No doubt now I've lifted my head above the parapet he knuckle draggers amongst you will have another go - Oscar Wilde they aint

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

To be honest its not hard to tell who I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Yes I can understand it to, the minute someone cottoned on the the fact I was female I got several suggestions regarding beavers and pussy's. No doubt now I've lifted my head above the parapet he knuckle draggers amongst you will have another go - Oscar Wilde they aint

No, he wasn't that interested in Beavers. He'd much rather be in the Gutter looking at the Stars or on the bed bitting at the Pillow.
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 November 2008, 18:04.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            No, he wasn't that interested in Beavers. He'd much rather be in the Gutter looking at the Stars or on the bed bitting at the Pillow.
            That goes to show how little a pleb like you knows about Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Yes I can understand it to, the minute someone cottoned on the the fact I was female I got several suggestions regarding beavers and pussy's. No doubt now I've lifted my head above the parapet he knuckle draggers amongst you will have another go
              I only saw one (maybe two at a push) FB photos I'd class as attractive... CUK men must be really desperate.

So, can I have a look?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Pussies and ain't, as Wilde himself might have observed

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I only saw one (maybe two at a push) FB photos I'd class as attractive... CUK men must be really desperate.

So, can I have a look?
                  Jesus - aren't you an awful arsehole?

Who do you think you are commenting on photos of people you haven't even met? People who frequent this board. Maybe if you showed your own (clearly dashingly handsome face) at a CUK do, you could tell us all how desperate we are.

C'mon.... I dare you.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I just joined...

Not hard to figure out who I am.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X