• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a bit worrying...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit worrying...

...when a consultant you know to be very expensive, comes into the office on his first day and pulls out some shiny new copies of For Dummies books on his supposed area of expertise
    ǝןqqıʍ

Ah bluffers, don't ya just love 'em.

Comment

I only bring them for the first week in case I can't access wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

I only bring them for the first week in case I can't access wikipedia.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          ...when a consultant you know to be very expensive, comes into the office on his first day and pulls out some shiny new copies of For Dummies books on his supposed area of expertise
          It's the fact that they are new.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            That was my thought too. A couple of well thumbed reference books would probably inspire me with a little bit of confidence, but this just stinks of blatant blagging.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Accenture?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                Ahh - Buy used ones on ebay
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Ah well you have met Milan then, say hi to him from me.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                  X