• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I tulip you not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tulip you not

When I was 15,16 - 25, it was the sort of thing that fantasies are made of, but it never happened.

when I was 25 - 35, I would have been in there like a shot and loved it.

35 + I would have had a good old scooby, and enjoyed every minute of it.

But it never happened.

Now that I am too old to enjoy it, it finally occurred. I tulip you not.

Last wed at about 5am, I got up to go for a leak. I looked through the bedroom curtains, checking the weather, for burglars etc, as I always do. The woman opposite, who is a postwoman, was letting the dog out. Starkers.

She is about ten years younger than me and fit. fit. fit. I went for my leak and then checked to curtains, not believeing what I saw. Five mins later she calls the dog back in, stark-bollock-naked.

There is no other house that overlooks her front door, well not directly anyway.

all advice appreciated

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Dont drink so much fluids before bed time.

Comment

It's old age playing tricks on you. She was actually wearing a bathrobe, but your febrile mind removed it.

When I go down-town on a Friday and Saturday evening I often see many young women in a state of undress, but I know no one really goes out like that. It is way too cold.

Comment

Set the alarm for 5am.

Sounds good for a memory pot noodle

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
          Set the alarm for 5am.

Sounds good for a memory pot noodle
          ah yes. tugging material for a month at least

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

HD cam with telecopic lens.

Comment

Is your eyesight ok?

Are you sure it wasn't the flabby man opposite letting the dog out?

I mean those moobs can be pretty impressive from a distance

Comment

Take a picture and post it here so we can check out whether it was real or due to lack of sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Is your eyesight ok?

Are you sure it wasn't the flabby man opposite letting the dog out?

I mean those moobs can be pretty impressive from a distance
                  no one with a Claudia Schiffer avatar should be accusing anyone of having poor eyesight

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    no one with a Claudia Schiffer avatar should be accusing anyone of having poor eyesight

I like your humour!

Comment

Working...
                    X